Monday 8 July 2013

Wise Words

Food for thought

Today whilst on my Tumblr I stumbled upon this quote and found it oh so clever- that I decided I would talk about it in today's post.

Now I'm not going to lie to you all and say that my reputation means little to me and I'm always more concerned with my character and blah blah blah, because like I said that would be a lie.

Coming across this photo has really made me think about what I should focus on more in my life, and it's definitely my character. I believe the character of a person says a hell of a  lot about them!

You build your character from things you learn throughout your life, from your family, friends, television, internet, and thousands of other sources.

Now I like to think my parents did a brilliant job of raising me, so why would I be focused on having a good reputation when I already have a good character. If you have a good character shouldn't you then have a good reputation?

Just a thought to chew on while you ponder about your day :)

Please subscribe, comment, or do whatever it is that your little hearts desire (as long as it is legal!)   
Much love
Nat-A-Roo 





No comments:

Post a Comment