Saturday 6 July 2013

A day at the Markets

As my first ever post I was quite excited that I had actually done something eventful for the day, rather than just my usual  routine of roll out of bed, have a shower, eat breakfast, get back into bed and Youtube.

Today we went on a little car trip to the beautiful town of Redcliffe, where we visited the 'Handmade Redcliffe Markets'. Now I'm not going to lie, usually the idea of going to the markets doesn't scream excitement to me, but as today was a lovely day and a break from our on again off again drowsy weather I thought I'd make the best of it.

Once we arrived we were greeted by forty odd stalls of candles, baby clothes, cup cakes, pillow cases, and anything your hand crafted hearts could desire.


 I am sorry about the limited and poor quality photos have to show of the markets. My silly phone makes a 'snapping' noise whenever a photo is being taken, I didn't want people to think I was stealing their ideas! Haha So rather I took what I could on the sly, whilst my sisters covered the sound of the noise through some less then subtle coughing. Which meant I was left with more than a few dodgy looking pictures.

We didn't buy much, but my younger sister and I opted for a pair of cute earrings each from HERE . They are super cute and she has so many different designs and cute things to buy. I know where my next few pay slips will be heading, I'm absolutely in love! Let me say cute one more time just to really sink it in... cute.

After our visit to the markets we all headed for a place to eat. Stumbling upon a little cafe (That will remain nameless due to some less then less than average service) along the water front. After ordering and eating we decided it was time to head back home and relax.



Our little view 

I am hoping to do a post each day just to talk about the little things that I notice throughout my journey to adulthood. 
Please subscribe, comment, or do whatever it is that your heart desires (as long as it is legal!)   
Much love
Nat-A-Roo 

2 comments:

  1. I love going to markets and love these little quote card

    Carrieanne x

    http://beautiesunlocked.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was definitely pleasantly surprised by how much I enjoyed looking at the cute, quirky hand made things people had to offer!

      Some people are just to clever!

      Thanks for the comment :)

      Nat x

      Delete